Women and Heart Disease - The REAL Deal! - 2017-02-16
In honor of American Heart Month, Dr. Amy Doneen, DNP, ARNP invites you and the women you care about to join her for a special, free Bale Doneen Method live webinar on women’s heart health on Thursday, February 16th from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. PST. The webinar is for the public and all healthcare providers who care for women.
Heart disease ranks as the leading killer of American women, claiming more female lives than ALL forms of cancer combined. Yet this potentially preventable disease remains under-diagnosed and under-treated in women, highlighting the supreme importance of empowering women of all ages with the knowledge they need to take charge of their heart health before a heart attack or stroke occurs.
During the webinar, Dr. Doneen, who has delivered hundreds of keynote addresses and presentations on women’s heart health to leading medical groups around the world, will draw on the latest science and offer actionable, heart-smart tips women can use to optimize their cardiovascular wellness TODAY. Dr. Doneen will discuss:
• The shocking facts and statistics about women and heart disease.
• Why are we (women) different than our male counterparts?
• Women’s cardiovascular Red Flags--surprising clues to hidden risk.
• When should women get checked for this silent killer?
• What you can do NOW to find out if your have arterial disease.
• How to PREVENT a heart attack or ischemic stroke: What you can do NOW to keep your arteries healthy!
• Your personalized action plan for optimal heart health with the Bale Doneen Method. Peer-reviewed studies show that this science-based approach can prevent, stabilize or even REVERSE heart disease!
Please share this video with the women you care about to help us save lives and hearts!